- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Elizabeth Jean Faust, 76, of Florissant, Mo., died Thursday, Sept. 8, 2005, at her home.
She was born Nov. 8, 1928, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Raymond and Geraldine Zimmerman Young. She married Robert A. "Tony" Faust Jr.
She moved from Cape Girardeau at age 22.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Julie Michel and Stacy Faust of St. Louis; seven grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at White-Mullen Mortuary in Ferguson, Mo., from 1 to 6 p.m. Sunday.
A graveside service will be held at 12:30 p.m. Monday at Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.