- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Clara Louise Watkins, 46, of Chaffee died Thursday, Sept. 8, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 22, 1959, in Alton, Ill., daughter of John and Wanda Saws McNish. She and Gary Watkins were married Feb. 14, 1982.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Kenneth and Michael McNish of Florida; a daughter, Kristy McNish of Ramsey, Ill.; three brothers, Steve and David McNish and Tim Cox of Vandalia, Ill.; three sisters, Janet Cox of Vandalia, Patty McNish of Ramsey, Ill., Tina Martin of Puxico, Mo.; and a grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
A graveside service will be held at 10 a.m. today at Union Park Cemetery, with the Rev. Jack Bishop officiating.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee is in charge of arrangements.