- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Redhawks split pair in Bradley Tournament
PEORIA, Ill. -- Southeast Missouri State University's volleyball team split its first two matches at the Bradley Tournament on Friday.
Southeast lost to host Bradley in four sets 30-17, 30-32, 30-18, 30-26.
Jackson graduate Jessica Koeper led the Redhawks with 18 kills. Lauren Scannell had 20 digs, Jill Miller added 13 and Koeper had 10. Jamie Baumstark had 31 assists.
In its opener, Southeast defeated Belmont in four sets 31-29, 30-27, 29-31, 30-23. Koeper led the Redhawks with 13 kils and 24 digs.
Scannell added 23 digs, Schlader had 10 kills, Miller had 11 digs and Baumstark had 39 assists.
Southeast resumes play at Bradley today against Oakland and Northern Illinois.