- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Harlan Craft, 86, of St. Ann, Mo., died Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2005, at his home.
He was born Feb. 15, 1919, at Neelys Landing, son of Hiram and Julia Brown Craft. He and Dorothy Case were married March 20, 1953.
Craft was a stone mason, retiring in 1983. He was a member of First Baptist Church of St. John, Mo., and Union Local 396 in St. Louis. He was raised in the Neelys Landing area.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Donna Middleton of St. Ann; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by six brothers and seven sisters.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Boyd Gray and John Rhodes officiating. Burial will be in New Bethel Baptist Church Cemetery near Pocahontas.