- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Christina Wilcox Watts
Christina Ann Wilcox Watts, 29, of Tallahassee, Fla., died Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2005, in Tallahassee.
She was born March 31, 1976, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Kurt and Phyllis Wilcox. She married Darin Scott Watts.
Mrs. Watts had lived in Tallahassee nine years.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Darin Watts Jr. of the home; a daughter, Jade Wilcox of the home; her parents of Perry, Fla.; two sisters, Becky Owen of California and Marteen Van Hoosen of Tennessee.
A memorial service was held Aug. 20 at Capital Heights Baptist Church in Tallahassee.
Beggs Funeral Home in Tallahassee was in charge of arrangements.