Cape/Jackson police reports 9/9/05
Friday, September 9, 2005
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Eric L. Lambert, 35, of Scott City, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for failure to pay sewer bill.
* Steven W. Rector, 34, of 2743 State Highway 177, Cape Girardeau, was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for no operators license and contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for leash requirements and no city dog license.
* Julia Dawn Smith, 21, of 1927 N. Kingshighway, was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for fraud -- insufficient funds check.
* Tiana Shon Fleming, 20, of 111 N. Clark Ave., was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Willie Williams of 1122 N. Spanish St., received a summons for an improper turn during a motor vehicle accident.
* Walter William Gordon, 18, of 3302 Hopper Road, received a summons for stealing.
* An assault was reported. A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges.
* An assault was reported. A 10-year-old male and 12-year-old male were cited into juvenile court.
* Burglary was reported and jewelry and shoes stolen at 1022 Sturdivant Ave.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for making a false report.
* A 44-year-old man was reported missing.
* Tampering and receiving stolen property was reported. A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges.
* A 1992 black Mazda was towed in the unit block of Village Drive.
* A 1985 red Dodge Ram was towed in the 300 block of North Frederick Street.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Antonio R. Fino, 24, of Sikeston, Mo., received a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* A theft was reported in the 1400 block of Donna Lynn Drive.
* A juvenile was reported as a runaway in the 500 block of Cedar Street.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Stealing under $500 was reported in Johnson Hall.