- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Thomas Scott McRaven, 47, of Jackson died Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 1, 1957, in Granite City, Ill., son of Thomas and Beverly McRaven.
McRaven was a dentist.
Survivors include his wife, Khonda Andrews McRaven of Jackson; two sons, Austin and Dillon McRaven of Jackson; a daughter, Alora McRaven of Jackson; his mother, Beverly McRaven of St. Louis; two brothers and a sister.
A private memorial service will be held at a later date.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau is in charge of arrangements.