- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Katherine B. Hunter, 82, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2005, at her home.
She was born Feb. 23, 1923, in Nashville, Tenn., daughter of Henry and Beatrice Durham Clark. She and Robert Hunter were married Dec. 18, 1945, in St. Louis. He died Aug. 17, 1996.
Hunter was a member of the Church of Christ.
Survivors include four daughters, Ethel Crow and Linda Ervin of Cape Girardeau, Joyce Kelley of Ashland City, Tenn., Eva Emison of Lyles, Tenn.; a brother, Douglas Clark of Nashville; a sister, Fay Shipman of Madison, Tenn.; 10 grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son and a sister.
Friends may call at Woodlawn Funeral Home in Nashville from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Woodlawn Cemetery in Nashville.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of local arrangements.