- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
John Tyler Orr was stillborn Sunday, Sept. 4, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Survivors include his parents, Robert J. and Staci Renee Powless Orr Jr. of Cape Girardeau; maternal grandparents, Randy and Beverly Powless of Cape Girardeau; paternal grandparents, Jean Orr of Cape Girardeau, Robert Orr Sr. of Marble Hill, Mo.; maternal great-grandmother, Shirley Powless of Marion, Ill.; and paternal great-grandmother, Jo Alice Orr of Marble Hill.
He was preceded in death by maternal and paternal great-grandparents.
Graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. today at Lorimier Cemetery, with the Rev. Mike Sowers officiating.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.