- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fred Wilfong Jr.
HIRAM, Mo. -- Fred James "Buck" Wilfong Jr., 59, of Belleview, Mo., died Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2005, at Belleview Valley Nursing Home.
He was born Jan. 28, 1946, at Hiram, son of Fred James and Bernice Jettie Fox Wilfong.
Survivors include two brothers, Henry Wilfong of Missouri, Don Wilfong of Lesterville, Mo.; two sisters, Lillie Jaco of Millersville, and Linda Pool of Poplar Bluff, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents, four brothers and two sisters.
Graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at Wesley Chapel Cemetery near Hiram, with the Rev. Lloyd Ray Green officiating.
Liley Funeral Home at Marble Hill, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.