- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Michael R. Moylan, 63, of Perryville died Monday, Sept. 5, 2005, at Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Crystal City, Mo.
He was born Aug. 14, 1942, at Hannibal, Mo., son of Henry Richard and Mildred Lucille Murphy Moylan. He and Marcia Beck were married Aug. 24, 1963.
Moylan was a ceramic engineer in the glass industry 18 years, and maintenance supervisor at Sabreliner Corp. 15 years. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Fourth Degree member of Knights of Columbus Council 1263, and a former member of the church choir and school board.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Michelle Elder of St. Louis, Meredith Vogel of Salt Lake City, Utah; two sons, Michael Moylan of Milwaukee, Wis., Mark Moylan of Portland, Ore.; a sister, Patricia Frey of Dillon, Mont.; and four grandchildren.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Thursday from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. The parish and Knights of Columbus wake will be at 5:30 p.m. today.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Revs. Kevin Fausz and Henry Grodecki officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.