- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
LEOPOLD, Mo. -- Dorothy C. O'Hara, 82, of San Diego, Calif., died Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2005, in San Diego.
She was born March 12, 1923, in Leopold, daughter of Henry and Minnie Brummer Schmitt.
O'Hara was a retired nurse.
Survivors include a sister, Judy Beussink of Advance, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
There was a private graveside service at St. John's Cemetery in Leopold, with the Rev. Dave Dohogne officiating.
Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, Mo., was in charge of arrangements.