- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Robert Michael Glastetter, 51, of Chaffee, Mo., died Sunday, Sept. 4, 2005, at his home.
He was born Sept. 2, 1954, near New Hamburg, Mo., son of the late Al and Beatrice Evylin Mock Glastetter. He was a retired welder and worker at Wheeler Truck Trailer Equipment Company in Morley, Mo. He was a member of VFW Post No. 3127.
Survivors include a son, Bobbie Fann of Scott City; a daughter, Jennifer Sanders of Paoli, Ind.; three brothers, Greg, Elmer and Tom Glastetter, all of Chaffee; three sisters, Bertha Maloney of Stewartville, Minn., Evelyn Broussard of Troy, Ill., and Diane Fant of Edwardsville, Ill.; and four grandchildren.
Friends may call at 4 p.m. Wednesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee. Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday with the Rev. Ralph Duffner officiating. Burial will be in St. Lawrence Catholic Cemetery.