- Architectural Digest names Cape Missouri's prettiest city (7/19/18)
- Business Notebook: Millersville Pit Stop opening Friday; newly rebuilt convenience store to feature favorites (7/16/18)
- Meat cutter's obit stokes interest, laughter (7/20/18)2
- Farewell to a First Lady (7/17/18)4
- Cape drops charge against carGO (7/18/18)9
- Wiggans resigns; Bristow named interim superintendent at Meadow Heights (7/18/18)
- Support worker freedom by voting 'yes' on Prop A (7/14/18)
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Relentless flood swamped towns, turned roads into lakes 25 years ago this summer (7/16/18)
- Cape city spending thousands to promote commuter flights, boost boardings (7/17/18)5
Smith places fourth in 400 at DecaNation
Southeast Missouri State junior Miles Smith placed fourth in the 400-meters while running for the United States team at Saturday's DecaNation international track and field meet in Paris, France.
Team USA placed third in the eight-nation meet.
Smith, a member of Team USA's gold medal 1,600-meter relay team at the recent World Championships, timed 46.11 second to place fourth in France.
Leslie Djlione of France was first in 45.76 seconds, followed by Antonio Reina of Spain (45.98), Piotr Klimczak of Poland (46.17) and Smith.
Rounding out the field were Andrea Barberi of Italy (fifth, 46.30), Yeogein Leledeo of Russa (sixth, 46.59), Bo Jiang of China (seventh, 47.02) and Andre Fernandez of Great Britain (eighth, 47.03).
France won the men's team competition with 48 points, followed by Poland (44), U.S. (42.5), Russia (41), Great Britain (36.5), Italy (32), Spain (31) and China (19).