- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jessica Morrow and Joshua Carter were united in marriage May 21, 2005, near the lake at the Elks Lodge. Bill Sargent of Hiram, Mo., performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Dana Morrow and Bob and Sue Morrow of Cape Girardeau. Gary and Sandy Carter of Cape Girardeau are parents of the groom.
Maid of honor was Laura Morrow of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Amy Smith of Jackson and Charlene Carter of Gettysburg, Pa., sister-in-law of the groom.
Wesley Carter of Gettysburg was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Scott Fischer of Lowndes, Mo., and Shannon Smith of Greenville, Mo., cousin of the groom. Usher was Scott Smith of Hiram, cousin of the groom.
Flower girl was Lexi Uhrhan of Louisville, Ky., cousin of the bride.
Mrs. Carter received a bachelor's degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a customer service representative at Montgomery Bank in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is pursuing a degree in business administration at Southeast. He is a personal banker at Bank of America in Cape Girardeau.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.