- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Toshia Yvonne Underwood and James Paul Amelunke were married Aug. 19, 2005, at the Cape Girardeau County Courthouse gazebo in Jackson. The Rev. Sam Roethemeyer performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Robert and Connie Fuwell of McGee, Mo., and Ricky and Fay Walters of Bragg City, Mo. The groom is the son of Ronnie Amelunke and Linda Amelunke of Tilsit.
Matron of honor was Trisha Myers of Jackson.
Tyler Collins of Jackson was best man.
Ringbearers were Lane and Luke Underwood, sons of the bride.
Mrs. Amelunke attended Greenville High School in Greenville, Mo.
The groom attended Jackson High School. He is employed at D.W. Tool in Jackson.
The couple is residing in Tilsit.