- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
City will hold public meeting on Broadway work
A public meeting will be held from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday to discuss improvement plans for the reconstruction of the intersection at Broadway and Clark Street.
The project will involve modifications to the intersection of Broadway and Clark Street by adding left turn lanes, upgrading the traffic signal equipment, new pavement construction and storm water and utility improvements.
The project is scheduled to be bid on in the spring of 2006.