- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Eulleen May Friese, 64, of Perryville died Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2005, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 20, 1940, at Crosstown, Mo., daughter of Andrew and Jennie Pullem Pillars. She and Loy Friese were married Sept. 28, 1957. He died Sept. 26, 1995.
Friese was a longtime member of Caney Fork Baptist Church near Oak Ridge, and was nursery coordinator many years. She was a member of the Eagles Auxiliary in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include four sons, Danny Friese of Scopus, Mo., James and Rodger Friese of Sedgewickville, Mo., Everett Friese of Scott City; a daughter, Gail Seabaugh of Jackson; two brothers, Charlie Pillars of Perryville, Floyd Pillars of Crosstown; a sister, Elaine Doll of St. Mary, Mo.; and 13 grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a grandson, four brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, and after 10 a.m. Saturday at Caney Fork Church.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Revs. E.D. Francis and Don Estes officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.