- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Eulleen May Friese, 64, of Perryville died Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2005, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 20, 1940, at Crosstown, Mo., daughter of Andrew and Jennie Pullem Pillars. She and Loy Friese were married Sept. 28, 1957. He died Sept. 26, 1995.
Friese was a longtime member of Caney Fork Baptist Church near Oak Ridge, and was nursery coordinator many years. She was a member of the Eagles Auxiliary in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include four sons, Danny Friese of Scopus, Mo., James and Rodger Friese of Sedgewickville, Mo., Everett Friese of Scott City; a daughter, Gail Seabaugh of Jackson; two brothers, Charlie Pillars of Perryville, Floyd Pillars of Crosstown; a sister, Elaine Doll of St. Mary, Mo.; and 13 grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a grandson, four brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, and after 10 a.m. Saturday at Caney Fork Church.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Revs. E.D. Francis and Don Estes officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.