- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PATTON, Mo. -- Mark E. Molengraft, 46, of Patton died Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2005, at his home.
He was born April 15, 1959, in Naperville, Ill., son of Gene Harold and Carole Nettie Weston Molengraft.
Molengraft was a mechanic several years.
Survivors include two brothers, Scott Molengraft of Naperville and Steve Molengraft of Patton.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
There is no visitation.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Michael Catholic Church in Fredericktown, Mo., with Monsignor William Stanton officiating. Burial will be in St. Michael Cemetery.
Liley Funeral Home at Patton is in charge of arrangements.