- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Dorris S. Lincoln, 92, of Lake of Egypt, Ill., died Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2005, at the home of a daughter.
She was born Nov. 2, 1912, in Versailles, Mo., daughter of George R. and Margaret Cox Neilson. She and William Elzie Ray Lincoln were married March 30, 1930. He died March 31, 1987.
Lincoln was a member of County Line Baptist Church in Marble Hill.
Survivors include a son, William Lincoln of Whitewater; a daughter, Dorothy Wilson of Lake of Egypt; a brother, Carl Neilson of Marble Falls, Texas; six grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two daughters and two brothers.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Bill Rhodes and Lloyd Engelmann officiating. Burial will be in Lessley Cemetery near Marble Hill.