- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson fire reports 8/30/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Sunday:
* At 6:22 p.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Dearmont Circle.
* At 6:31 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3400 block of William Street.
* At 7:21 p.m., motor vehicle accident clean-up at 1028 N. Sprigg St.
* At 7:33 p.m., citizen assist in the 400 block of South Hanover Street.
* At 7:49 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Giboney Avenue.
* At 11:52 p.m., alarm sounding at 1923 Emily Court.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 1:54 a.m., alarm sounding at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 2:20 a.m., alarm sounding at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 8:09 a.m., vehicle fire at 2109 William St.
* At 9:17 a.m., motor vehicle accident at Highway 74 and South Silver Springs Road.
* At 3:55 p.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of Ranney Ave.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* Emergency medical service on North Shawnee.