- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire reports 6/13/03
Friday, June 13
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following item: At 3:52 p.m., medical assist at Sprigg and William.
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items:
At 7:08 a.m., citizen assist at 611 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 306.
At 10:38 a.m., medical assist at 2533 Tulip.
At 3:56 p.m., medical assist at 525 S. Sprigg.