- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Sanfords married 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. William Sanford of Scott City were honored at a dinner Aug. 6, 2005, in celebration of their 60th wedding anniversary.
The event was held at Cornerstone Wesleyan Church Fellowship Hall. Hosts were their children and spouses, Barbara and Larry Spiers of St. Clair, Mo., Becky and Jim Dattilo of Cincinnati, Ohio, and Steve and Brenda Sanford of Scott City.
Sanford and Maxine Casey were married Aug. 10, 1945, at Fornfelt.