- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Trula M. Baer, 84, of Perryville died Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born Nov. 27, 1918, at Apple Creek, Mo., daughter of Hugo and Louise Wichern Schnurbusch. She and Adolph W. Baer were married Oct. 12, 1940. He died Sept. 7, 1996.
Baer was retired from International Shoe Co. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include three sons, James Baer of Biehle, Mo., William Baer of St. Louis, Edward Baer of Perryville; a daughter, Janet Pingel of Perryville; three sisters, Viola Hirn and Alice Schott of St. Louis, Irma Meyer of Perryville; 11 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and Friday from 6:30 to 11 a.m. The parish wake will be held to-night.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent de Paul Church. The Rev. Kevin Fausz will officiate. Burial will be in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis.