- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Michael James and Kristi Lynn Birk of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:59 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 11, 2005. Name, Kamden James. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Birk is the former Kristi Leadbetter, daughter of Gary and Julie Leadbetter of Jackson. She is employed at A Small World Too Preschool in Jackson. Birk is the son of Nancy and Ted Ernst and Roger and Tammy Birk of Jackson. He is employed at Ashley Furniture and at EB Games.
Daughter to Lee and DeAnna Davis of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:44 p.m. Friday, Aug. 12, 2005. Name, LeeAnna. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. Davis is the former DeAnna Gill, daughter of Evelyn and Barry Gilliland of Millersville and Dean Gill of Marble Hill, Mo. Davis is the son of Janice Moyers of Oak Ridge and Stan and Shirley Davis of Jackson.
Son to Dr. John L. and Sheila R. Sauer of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:38 p.m. Friday, Aug. 12, 2005. Name, John-Paul Robert. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Sauer is the former Sheila Barks, daughter of Jerry and Glenda Barks of Jackson. She is a student. Sauer is the son of Beverly Sauer and Dr. and Mrs. Paul Sauer of Springfield, Mo. He is a dentist in Cape Girardeau.