- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)3
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)25
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Cleo Mae Berkbigler, 88, of Perryville died Thursday, Aug. 18, 2005, at her home.
She was born Dec. 14, 1916, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of Isadore and Mary Klemp Weinkein. She and Louis B. Berkbigler were married Nov. 25, 1947, at Highland, Mo. He died Jan. 10, 1992.
Berkbigler had worked at International Shoe Co. She was a member of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Survivors include a daughter, Vona Lappe of Perryville; and two granddaughters.
She was preceded in death by a sister and four brothers.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Miller Family Funeral Home, with Elder Ivan James officiating.