- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
TAMMS, Ill. -- Inez Fay Woodrick, 88, of Columbia, Ky., died Thursday, Aug. 18, 2005, at Barren County Health Care Center in Glasgow, Ky.
She is the daughter of Raymond and Lilly Barker Ackley. She was formerly of Tamms.
Woodrick retired as a mental health supervisor for the state of Illinois. She was a member of Bradley Church of God in Bradley, Ill.
Survivors include a daughter, Cammie Crandall of Columbia; a son, John Woodrick of Columbia; a sister, Geneva Cowell of California; two grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a grandson.
Friends may call at Jones Funeral Home in Tamms from 1 p.m. to service time Monday.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Alto Pass Cemetery in Alto Pass, Ill.