- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Christina Ann Watts, 29, of Tallahassee, Fla., died Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2005, in Tallahassee.
She was born March 31, 1976, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Kurt and Phyllis Wilcox. She married Darin Scott Watts.
Watts had lived in Tallahassee nine years.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Darin Watts Jr. of the home; a daughter, Jade Wilcox of the home; her parents of Perry, Fla.; two sisters, Becky Owen of California and Marteen Van Hoosen of Tennessee.
A memorial service will be held today at Capital Heights Baptist Church in Tallahassee.
Beggs Funeral Home in Tallahassee is in charge of arrangements.