- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
HIRAM, Mo. -- Ronald Carlos Smith, 77, of Hiram died Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2005, at the home of a sister in Texas.
He was born Nov. 8, 1927, in Gates Mills, Wis., son of Vincent and Fern Childs Smith.
Smith was a livestock farmer.
He served in the U.S. Navy.
Survivors include four brothers, Douglas Smith of Jackson, Roger Smith of Hiram, Gregory Smith of Florida, Gordon Smith of Perryville, Mo.; and a sister, Valois Bingham of Euless, Texas.
Graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at Baker Cemetery in Marble Hill, Mo.
Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill is in charge of arrangements.