- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
Visit home shows off area's gains
To the editor:
I spent this last weekend visiting my parents' home in Benton, Mo. We made several trips to Cape Girardeau and surrounding areas. I may be a bit prejudiced, but I think that this area looks excellent. I always see some changes, some good and some not. But your area looks like heaven to some of us who care. Thanks to everyone involved in making Cape Girardeau what it is. Thanks, Southeast Missouri.
DAVID BOLLINGER, Laporte, Ind.