- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)7
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Visit home shows off area's gains
To the editor:
I spent this last weekend visiting my parents' home in Benton, Mo. We made several trips to Cape Girardeau and surrounding areas. I may be a bit prejudiced, but I think that this area looks excellent. I always see some changes, some good and some not. But your area looks like heaven to some of us who care. Thanks to everyone involved in making Cape Girardeau what it is. Thanks, Southeast Missouri.
DAVID BOLLINGER, Laporte, Ind.