Police reports 8/20/05
Saturday, August 20, 2005
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Frederick E. Gibson, 40, of Mounds, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for resisting an officer.
* Shaun Casey Weaver, 24, of Chaffee was arrested on a Poplar Bluff, Mo., warrant for failure to appear in court.
* Robert Lee Blankenship, 38, of 136 S. Lorimier St., Apt. 3, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to pay a fine.
* A 10-year-old juvenile was cited into juvenile court
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported that a rented television was not returned.
* D-Mart, 3276 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* VHS movies were reported stolen at 1424 William St.
* A cell phone was reported stolen in the 2500 block of Perryville Road.
* Damage to a vehicle was reported in the 1200 block of College Street.