- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Insurance building's renovation part of Coalter family's commitment to region (12/15/17)3
- Three-vehicle wreck ends up with parked car crashing through business wall (12/16/17)3
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Wilda Pratt, 99, of Anna died Monday, Aug. 15, 2005, at Jonesboro Health Care Center in Jonesboro, Ill.
She was born Jan. 8, 1906, in Dongola, Ill., daughter of William Alexander and Sarah Nevada Hightower Toler. She and Roy Lee Pratt were married July 4, 1924. He died June 5, 1953.
Pratt had worked at International Shoe Co. and then at Anna State Hospital. She was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Dorothy Holmes and Nevada Hileman of Anna; a son, Roy Pratt of Lick Creek, Ill.; a sister, Gladys Brown of Columbus, Ohio; 16 grandchildren; 26 great-grandchildren; and eight great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, a grandchild, two great-grandchildren and eight brothers and sisters.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from noon to service time Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Roy Hill officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.