- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Marble Hill motorist injured in accident
A Marble Hill, Mo., man received moderate injuries in a single-car accident Monday in Bollinger County, the Missouri State Highway Patrol reported.
John Whitener, 64, was northbound on County Road 51 about two miles north of Marble Hill when the accident occurred. He received the injuries when his 2001 Chevrolet ran off the the roadway and struck a bridge abutment, the patrol reported.
Whitener was taken to Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau for treatment.