- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Cecilia M. Weisler, 89, of Perryville died Sunday, June 8, 2003, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born March 2, 1914, in Perry County, daughter of Frank J. and Georgia A. Tucker Manche. She and Herbert J. Weisler were married July 22, 1934, at Sereno, Mo. He died Jan. 14, 1993.
Weisler was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a son, Gerald Weisler of Barnhart, Mo.; three grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and 6:30 to 11:20 a.m. Thursday. The parish wake will be held tonight.
The funeral will be at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.