- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Terrys celebrate 50th event
Bill and Eloise Terry of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception in April 2005 at Lynwood Baptist Church.
Hosts were their children and spouses: Carolyn and Eric Pruemer of Cape Girardeau, Alan and Penny Terry of Pinehurst, N.C., Susan and Doug Mangum of Albuquerque, N.M., David and Dolly Terry of St. Louis; and their 12 grandchildren.
The couple was married Aug. 14, 1955, at Bartlett Baptist Church in Bartlett, Tenn.