- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Shyenne Marie Myers and Brian Matthew Friese were united in marriage May 28, 2005, at Caney Fork Baptist Church. Rocky Tallent performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Keith and Sheila Myers of Oak Ridge. The groom is the son of Glenn Friese of Daisy and Gail Mungle of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Beth Wiggins of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Ashley Schoen and Jessica Ruch of Oak Ridge, and Mandy Bresnan of Patton, Mo.
Best man was Dusty Schoen of Oak Ridge. Groomsmen were Craig Friese, Scott Blechle and Thomas Grantham, all of Oak Ridge. Ushers were Brent Blechle and Tyler Howard of Oak Ridge.
Candlelighters were Brittney Myers and Miranda Schumer of Oak Ridge.
Flower girl was Madison Schumer and ringbearer was Waylyn Myers, both of Oak Ridge.
Brittney Proffer of Jackson attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Jackson.
Mrs. Friese is employed at Thorngate Ltd. in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is employed at Pro Lube in Jackson.
The couple is residing in Oak Ridge.