- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Margaret Ann Bacon Larmie, 73, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Doniphan, Mo., died Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born May 13, 1932, at Doniphan. She and Dewey G. Larmie were married March 23, 1974.
Mrs. Larmie was a member of First Christian Church, Lady Elks, Chaffee Country CB'ers, and chairperson of the fund-raising committee for Harmon Field, all in Chaffee, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Steve Coward of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Ruth Sullivan of Chaffee; several nieces, nephews, great-nieces and great-nephews.
She was preceded in death by a son, Denny Cline; her parents, Spencer and Sally Crowe Bacon; five brothers; and a sister.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Edwards Funeral Home in Doniphan.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home chapel, with Dr. Vyron Yount officiating. Burial will be in Macedonia Cemetery.