- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 8/11/05
The following items were released Wednesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tracy J. Headrick, 32, 1101 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Miner, Mo., warrant for failure to appear.
* James M. Yount, 32, 1021 Big Bend Road, was arrested on a Madison County warrant for failure to pay fines.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for unlawful use of a weapon.
* Gregory Lyndon Avery, 26, 1010 Sturdivant St., was arrested on two Scott City warrants for failure to appear and received summonses for expired license plates, speeding and operating an uninsured vehicle.
* Scott Brian Hoylman, 27, of Success, Ark., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* Nakeshia Shalaine Dockery, 24, 27 N. Benton St., and Lakishia Qionna Brock, 26, 27 N. Benton St., were arrested on suspicion of stealing at J.C. Penney, 200 West Park Mall.
* Kelly Lynn Reed, of Marble Hill, Mo., was issued a summons for striking a stopped vehicle.
* Assault was reported.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Jasper's, 407 Morgan Oak St.
* Five bush pigs were reported stolen at 1815 Cape LaCroix Road.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 216 N. Fountain St.
* A silver 1997 Mazda four-door with Missouri license plates 163-RYN, was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* A door facing was reported damaged and a hammer stolen at 1015 Bloomfield St.
* Assorted CDs were reported stolen at Sprigg and Elm streets.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Don's Store 24, 341 S. Sprigg St.
* A bicycle tube was reported damaged at 40 N. Sprigg St.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 3438 William St.
* A peace disturbance was reported.
* Harassing phone calls were reported.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at U.S. 61 and Kingsway Drive.
* A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A Missouri license plate, 975-YJZ, was found at Independence Street and Kingshighway.
The following items were released Wednesday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael L. Pfaff, 17, 3020 Fountain St., No. 12, Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons for no operator's license.
* Stacy M. Meyer, 30, of Millersville was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* An assault was reported in the 4000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A burglary was reported in the 300 block of North Hope Street, in the 4800 block of Clemount Court and in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* Theft was reported in the 100 block of South Bellevue Street, in the 200 block of South Ohio Street, in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard and in the 5200 block of Lexington Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of South Hope Street and in the 100 block of West Main Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 1200 block of West Jackson Boulevard, on North High Street, in the 400 block of South Shawnee Boulevard and in the 100 block of East Park Street.
* An affray was reported in the 200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A request was made to keep the peace in the 200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A violation of a court order was reported in the 200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A violation of an ex parte order was reported in the 700 block of Highland Drive.
* Found property was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street, in the 500 block of West Main Street and in the 300 block of Kies Avenue.
* Lost property was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* Forgery was reported in the 2300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Loitering was reported in the 200 block of South Hope Street.