The following items were released Tuesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeff M. Meador, 22, of 42 N. Park Ave., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Mark A. Jones, 25, of 25 Village Drive, was arrested on suspicion of a probation violation and a Cole County warrant for passing bad checks.
* Frank J. Allen IV, 20, of 7 N. Park Ave., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of crack cocaine.
* Alexander K. Walker, 20, of 12 N. Pindwood Lane, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for disturbing the peace.
* Mark A. Thompson, 21, was arrested on a Gordonville warrant for failure to appear for driving without a license.
* Muntezz A. Siller, 25, of 604 Jefferson St, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for driving without a license.
* Kinsey M. Johnson, 30, of 3022 Mimosa Drive, was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for probation violation.
* Laura L. Holloway, 40, of 722 Jefferson St., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of weeds and litter.
* Rick L. Christopher, 39, of 1934 Longview Drive, received a summons for a leash law violation.
* A domestic assault was reported at 1701 Lacey St. Shawn L. Dobbs, 28, of 723 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon in connection with the complaint.
* Five puppies were reported stolen at 122 S. West End Blvd.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1004 Maple St.
* A fishing bow and reel were reported stolen at the Diversion Channel bridge.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported theft of gasoline.
* BP D-Mart, 3276 William St., reported theft of gasoline.
* An Alpine amplifier, 600-watt, 6-channel, and a Alpine amplifier, V12, 4-channel, were reported stolen at 618 North St.
* A burglary was reported at 212 S. Lorimier St. Medication, games and movies were reported stolen.
* Ford Custom Bikes and Auto, 2109 Boulder Crest Drive, reported receiving a counterfeit $100 bill.
* A purse was reported lost at 2136 William St.
* A license plate was reported lost in the 500 block of Boxwood Drive.
* McDonald's, 1925 Broadway, reported counterfeiting.
* Harassment was reported at 1549 Lexington Ave. Whitney Jo Ford, 17, of 1812 Evondale, received a summons in connection with the complaint.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 2136 William St., reported a forgery.