- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Rosanne Mansker, 57, of Shiner, Texas, died Thursday, Aug. 4, 2005, at Geary Community Hospital in Junction City, Kan.
She was born Dec. 30, 1947, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of George and Jewell Vaughn Williams. She and Claude Mansker were married Feb. 23, 1973.
Mansker was a former sewing machine operator at Oran Hat Factory and at Thorngate Ltd. She retired as owner of Rosanne's Cleaning Service Inc. in Fort Worth, Texas. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Oran.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Greg Glastetter of Chaffee, Mo., Aaron Mansker of Shiner; her mother of Sikeston, Mo.; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran after 4 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jack Bishop officiating. Burial will be in Dogwood Cemetery at East Prairie, Mo.