- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)7
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
Thanks for CROP sales donations
To the editor:
Once again, thank you to our caring community for supporting the 36th annual Church Women United CROP sale and salad luncheon. We are indebted to all who donated so generously as well as the many workers from all churches, including those from Young Life and the Notre Dame Regional High School youths. A special thanks to Centenary United Methodist Church for use of its facility and staff.
The profit from the sale and luncheon will benefit Young Life, a career and technology scholarship and a Church World Service project to purchase a heifer, water buffalo and llama.
Our sincere thanks.
DOLLY JEWEL, JOYCE KING and CAROL SIMON, Chairs, Church Women United CROP Sale, Cape Girardeau