- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Thanks for CROP sales donations
To the editor:
Once again, thank you to our caring community for supporting the 36th annual Church Women United CROP sale and salad luncheon. We are indebted to all who donated so generously as well as the many workers from all churches, including those from Young Life and the Notre Dame Regional High School youths. A special thanks to Centenary United Methodist Church for use of its facility and staff.
The profit from the sale and luncheon will benefit Young Life, a career and technology scholarship and a Church World Service project to purchase a heifer, water buffalo and llama.
Our sincere thanks.
DOLLY JEWEL, JOYCE KING and CAROL SIMON, Chairs, Church Women United CROP Sale, Cape Girardeau