- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Perryville man taken to hospital after wreck
A Perryville, Mo., man received moderate injuries Sunday in a single-car accident, the Missouri State Highway Patrol reported.
Kenneth Bryant, 19, was taken by ambulance to Perry County Memorial Hospital following the crash on Route J in Perry County, the patrol reported.
Bryant was driving a 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix westbound on Route J at about 10:30 p.m. when the accident occurred, the patrol reported. Bryant was about 1.2 miles west of Perry County Road 718 when his car ran off the right side of the road and struck a tree, the patrol reported.