- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Idaemae King, 48, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, June 8, 2003, at her home.
She was born July 13, 1954, in Belleville, Ill., daughter of August and Marian Martin Tribout.
King had lived in Cape Girardeau since 1983.
Survivors include two daughters, Elizabeth King and Lisa Thomure of Cape Girardeau; her parents of Tamms, Ill.; three sisters, Debbie DuBois of Anna, Ill., Roberta Harris and Sharon Paukert of Tamms; six brothers, Augie, Billy, David, Herbie and Terry Tribout, all of Tamms, Dale Tribout of Jessup, Ga.; and four grandchildren.
There is no visitation.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home. The Rev. Larry Buckels will officiate.