- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 8/8/05
The following items were released Sunday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Bradley Shay Lucas, age not given, of 526 S. Shawnee, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Jonathan Allen Market, 19, of 873 Greensferry Road, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Kathleen Mae Morgan, of 115 N. Fountain St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* Clemon Lee Massey, 44, of 838 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Madison County warrant for not wearing a seat belt.
* Levelle Detrayous Simpson, age not given, of 506 Mason St., was arrested on a warrant for selling controlled substances.
* Nicholas Keith Traughber, of 5116 Susan Oaks, St. Louis, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
* Kenneth Terrell Campbell, of 715 Ranney Ave., was arrested on a warrant.
* Anthony Ray Bell, 21, of 337 N. Ellis, was arrested on a warrant for distributing crack cocaine.
* Terrance Lee Anderson, 29, of 100 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a warrant.
* Penny Sue Baier, 42, of 181 Jana Drive, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for stealing.
* A 10-year-old male was referred to juvenile court for assault.
* Delorean G. Boyce, of 1927 Briarwood Drive, was issued a summons on suspicion of noise violation and not having a driver's license.
* Terry Joe Roberts, no address given, was issued a summons on suspicion of driving while suspended and failure to have two operable headlamps.
* McGraddie Robinson, 19, of 1413 N. Farmington, Jackson, was issued a summons on suspicion of possession of intoxicants by a minor.
* Cynthia Suzanne Uthery, 26, of 3809 Route V, was issued a summons on suspicion of assault in the third degree.
* Timoth Kyle Baber, 24, of 200 Estate Drive, was issued a summons on suspicion of driving while suspended and operating a motor vehicle off the roadway in a city park.
* A domestic assault was reported at 1505 Stoddard St.
* A domestic assault was reported at 809 S. Pacific St.
* An assault was reported at 294 Siemers Drive.
* Stealing was reported at 302 N. Middle St.
* License plates were reported stolen at 803 William St.
* Windows were reported broken and Vicadin stolen at Southeast Pharmacy at 69 Doctor's Park.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Bi-State Southern Oil Co. at 612 S. Sprigg St.
* Stealing was reported at 120 N.. Main St.
* Meals were reported stolen from Denny's at 161 West Drive.
* An electric scooter was reported stolen at 2200 Bloomfield.
* Burglary was reported at the Quick N Save at 2861 Themis St.
* Vehicle windows were reported broken at 415 S. Sprigg St.
* A probation violation was reported at 3463 Armstrong Drive.
* An ex parte violation was reported at 1211 Linden St.
* Interference with custody was reported at 3038 Westfield Drive.
* Interference with custody was reported at 510 N. Fountain St.
* Child abuse was reported in the 400 block of Sheridan Drive.
* A 26-year-old male was placed in protective custody.
* A wallet was reported lost at William and Lorimier streets.