- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Angel Nicole Stroder and Cole Randal Burton exchanged vows June 11, 2005, at First Presbyterian Church. The Rev. Paul Kabo performed the ceremony. Music was provided by Hays Hendricks, Erik, Kyle and Kirk Miller.
The bride is the daughter of Harold and Lina Stroder of Jackson. The groom is the son of Randy Burton of Belleville, Ill., and Mary Burton of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Casey Rayfield of Kelso, Mo. Bridesmaids were Annie Burton of Cape Girardeau, Brittany Williams of Woodlawn, Ill., Tasha Iorio of Cape Girardeau, and Kelly Yenzer of St. Louis.
Ben Wodicker of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Jason Riley and Alan Kloss of Cape Girardeau, Nate Colboth of Anna, Ill., and T.J. Ebner of St. Louis. Ushers were Andy Stover of Cape Girardeau, Denny Genovese and Steven DePyper of St. Louis.
Candlelighters were Denny Genovese and Steven DePyper.
Flower girl was Ashlyn Harris, daughter of Darren and Becky Harris of Cape Girardeau. Ringbearer was Ethan Hinson, son of Eric and Jennifer Hinson of St. Louis.
Jessica Engelke and Annette Kelley attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the VFW Hall.
The rehearsal dinner was held June 10 at Port Cape.
Mrs. Burton is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in liberal arts from Southeast Missouri State University in 2004. She is a customer service representative at Bank of Missouri.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Anna-Jonesboro High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in liberal arts from Southeast in 2004. He is employed in sales and promotion with Major Brands Inc.
After a western Caribbean cruise, the couple is residing in Jackson.