- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)20
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Andrew James and Angela Sue Head of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:14 p.m. Wednesday, July 27, 2005. Name, Dalton Allen. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. Head is the former Angela Berkbigler, daughter of Bonnie Berkbigler of Perryville, and the late Allen Berkbigler. She is employed at Doctors Park Surgery. Head is the son of Jim and Pam Head of Altenburg, Mo. He is employed at Citizens Electric.
Daughter to Andrew Lee and Angela Dawn Meyer of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:15 p.m. Thursday, July 28, 2005. Name, Ashlee Dawn. Weight, 8 pounds, 9 1/2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Meyer is the former Angela McConachie, daughter of Kenneth and Kathy McConachie of Cutler, Ill. She is employed in facilities management at Southeast Missouri State University. Meyer is the son of Jerry and Janice Meyer of Manito, Ill. He is employed by Missouri Department of Transportation.
Daughter to Christopher Andrew Gruenewald and Christy Michelle Boyd of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:34 a.m. Saturday, July 30, 2005. Name, Jaiden Faythe. Weight, 5 pounds, 12 ounces. Ms. Boyd is the former Christy Backstrom, daughter of Fontain English of Canalou, Mo. She is employed at TG Missouri Corp. Gruenewald is the son of Kenneth and Betty Gruenewald of Chester, Ill. He is employed at TG Missouri.