- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Donald Lee and Michele Lee James of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:43 a.m. Saturday, July 30, 2005. Name, Madison Kay. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Fifth child, third daughter. Mrs. James is the former Michele Bird, daughter of Charlie and Linda Bird of Marissa, Ill. James is the son of John and LaDonna James of Marble Hill. He is a production supervisor.
Daughter to Stacy Lee Berger of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:42 a.m. Saturday, July 30, 2005. Name, Xoie Jade. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Berger is the daughter of Richard Berger and LeeAnn Berger of Jackson. She is a certified nurse assistant at Fountainbleau Lodge.
Son to Stephen Clint and Anne Elizabeth Willis of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:19 a.m. Saturday, July 30, 2005. Name, Owen Matthew. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Willis is the former Anne Hassen, daughter of Kathy and Sherman Chappell of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., and the late Gilbert Hassen of Cape Girardeau. She is a teacher with Cape Girardeau School District. Willis is the son of Steve and Chari Willis of Goose Creek, S.C. He is a sales representative with River Eagle Distributing Co.
Son to Ashley Rose Locklear of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:48 p.m. Sunday, July 31, 2005. Name, Malikai James. Weight, 5 pounds, 11 ounces. Ms. Locklear is the daughter of Kathy Arnzen. She is employed at Sonic.
Son to Matthew Hunter and Angela Annette Evans of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:40 a.m. Monday, Aug. 1, 2005. Name, Ethan Hunter. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 1/2 ounces. Mrs. Evans is the former Angela Atchley, daughter of Mike and Sandy Ott of Cape Girardeau. She is a customer service representative with RM CoCo. Evans is the son of Pat and Cheryle Evans of Cape Girardeau.