- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Ruby Uthoff, 91, of Collierville, Tenn., formerly of Sikeston, died Thursday, Aug. 4, 2005, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Collierville.
She was born Aug. 10, 1913, in Charleston, Mo., daughter of George Allen and Henrietta Cottum Lain. She and Spencer Uthoff were married June 10, 1939, in Scott County, Mo. He died April 6, 2000.
Uthoff was a factory worker at Delco-Remy in Anderson, Ind., retiring in May 1972. She was a member of United Automobile Workers.
Survivors include a nephew, Roy Shelby of Collierville, and a niece, Peggy Cruchon of Memphis, Tenn.
She was preceded in death by two infant daughters and four sisters.
Friends may call from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel. Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. at Dogwood Cemetery.