- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson police reports 8/5/05
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Corey A. Estes, 30, 105 N. Clark Ave., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for forgery.
* Adam J. Crigger, 28, 144 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to pay fine and costs for false declaration.
* Christin N. Heisserer, 20, of 420 Cherokee Drive, was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Shemiah L. Carter, 24, of 1105 S. Benton St., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Ginger A. Ewing, 46, of 225 N. Frederick St., received a summons for failing to maintain a property free of litter and trash.
* A key, digital recording equipment and a power unit was reported stolen at 234 Broadway. Auto tires were reported damaged in the incident.
* Cash was reported stolen at 308 Lorimier St.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline was stolen.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 838 S. Ellis St.
* Cape Sports and Racing, 821 Broadway, reported a theft of skateboard wheels.
* U-Haul, 41 S. Kingshighway, reported a 1994 Ford truck was stolen.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1581 Lexington Ave.
* A black bicycle was reported stolen at 626 Woodbine Place.
* A burglary was reported at 234 Broadway.
* Digitron, 2000 William St., reported a broken window and scratches on the door.
* An animal bite was reported at 443 N. Frederick St.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited in juvenile court for tampering with mail and harassment.
The following items were released Thursday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Shawn D. Warmack, 22, of 1402 Bel Air Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* A theft was reported in the 2100 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 1700 block of Ridge Road.