- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
LICK CREEK, Ill. -- Daniel Lee "Danny" Schlenker, 56, of Lick Creek died Monday, Aug. 1, 2005, at City Care Center in Anna, Ill.
He was born Sept. 30, 1948, in Saline County, Ill., son of Wardell and Mary Lou Libby Schlenker.
Schlenker was a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church in Buncombe, Ill.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam War.
Survivors include two daughters, Christy Woolard of Carterville, Ill., Wendy Heath of Buncombe; his parents of Anna; a brother, David Schlenker of Anna; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Doug Bridgeman officiating. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.